Dental Implant Cost
Are You Concerned About Dental Implant Cost? We Offer Flexible Financing!
Replace your missing teeth today!
There are several reasons Dr. Joe Wilbanks might recommend replacing a missing tooth. These include:
- Reduce the risk of bone atrophy
- Strengthen the jaw
- Reduce the risk of teeth shifting
- Prevent further tooth loss
- Eliminate complications associated with bridges and dentures
What factors affect the cost of dental implants?
Several factors contribute to the cost of treatment when you have missing teeth. We can discuss tooth implant cost information during your consultation and provide you with financing options to ensure you get the treatment you need and deserve!
- Number of teeth – If you need several teeth replaced, your cost of treatment will be higher than the average because Dr. Wilbanks will need to spend more time and materials to restore your smile.
- Bone loss – If your teeth have been missing for some time, you may need a bone graft to treat bone loss and provide enough support to accommodate an implant.
- Type of procedure – The cost of different types of tooth replacement procedures, such as single implants, All-on-4™ implant dentures, and implant bridges, varies.
- Sinus lift – Some patients need to have a sinus lift before implants can be placed successfully in the upper molar areas of the mouth.
- Gum disease – If you have an active infection in the mouth or a history of gum disease, you must receive appropriate treatment before we can proceed with a tooth replacement procedure.
- Tooth extractions – Having teeth removed before implants may be necessary, and this can increase your tooth implant cost.
- Being edentulous – If you are missing all of your teeth, you may need multiple dental implants or implant supported dentures, both of which carry different costs.
Get more information about tooth implant cost during your consultation. Schedule your appointment with Dr. Wilbanks in Toccoa, GA today!