Is Zoom! Teeth Whitening Right for You?Friday, June 21st, 2013, 6:29 pm
Our smile is one of the first things people notice when they look at us, so it’s natural to want your smile to look its best. Over time, unfortunately, our teeth can become stained or discolored due to coffee, cigarettes, and even some medications. Luckily, there are ways to help whiten teeth, affording you the bright smile you desire – like Zoom! Teeth Whitening. If you’re not sure that teeth whitening is right for you, check out the answers to some of the top patient questions.
Top Patient Questions about Zoom! Teeth Whitening
- What exactly is it? Zoom! whitening is a quick, safe, and effective in-office procedure designed to help patients achieve a whiter smile. It works to bleach teeth and treat unwanted stains or discolorations.
- How does it work? At the beginning of the procedure, your dentist will apply a whitening gel to the surface of your teeth. Once this is complete, the gel is then activated by a low-intensity light, allowing oxygen into the teeth. This bleaches both the enamel and dentin of the teeth, helping them achieve a lighter color.
- Do the results last? As long as the proper post-whitening instructions are followed, teeth will always remain a lighter shade than they had prior to your Zoom! procedure. Additionally, the best results are typically achieved when this procedure is done in conjunction with the take-home Nite-White system.
- Is it safe? Yes! Zoom! whitening’s safety has been proven by countless clinical studies and research, and many consider teeth whitening to be one of the safest cosmetic dental procedures there is.
- Am I a candidate? If you’re unhappy with teeth that have become stained or discolored over time, you can benefit from Zoom! whitening. If you’re still not sure if this procedure is right for you, contact your dentist to learn more.
Zoom! Whitening in Toccoa
If you’re ready to achieve a bright, white smile, take the first step – contact us today and schedule your Zoom! whitening consultation. Our offices are located in Toccoa, GA, and we can be reached at 706-886-9439. We look forward to hearing from you.
Tags: tooth whitening
Category: Teeth Whitening